Sched 6.02

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 21:07:35 +1000 (EST)

Hi Guys,

I have installed sched 6.02 at Epping on Linux and Solaris. Currently you
cannot run sched on Venice as it has an ancient version of F77 installed.
Complain to servicedesk (not me!) if you are unhappy about this.

Seems to run OK but let me know if you have any problems.

There are no changes to the catalog files for ATNF stations, so no big
problem if you use your own local version of sched (and have uptodate
catalog files).

Note that soon I will change the freq.dat file as the first stage of
getting DAS support working from the PCFS.