(no subject)

From: <stingay_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 14:11:59 +1000 (EST)

Dear VLBIers,

It strikes me that we haven't had a telecon for a while and that there
have been a lot of recent developments over the last few months with
regard to the PC recorders, disks, fibres, software correlators, test
experiments etc etc.

I'd like to suggest a telecon to touch base in the next couple of weeks.

I'd also like to suggest that we get together for probably 1.5 days here
at Swinburne for a face-to-face meeting, sometime in early to mid October,
ahead of the November session. We have a lot of progress to discuss since
our last meeting in February, or even since the e-VLBI meeting in July.
And I think there are a number of issues that we will want to discuss well
ahead of the November and March VLBI sessions.

What do you think?

Cheers, Steven

##=====================================================##
Dr Steven Tingay stingay_at_astro.<!--nospam-->swin.edu.au
Swinburne SKA Project Leader
Senior Lecturer

Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing
Swinburne University of Technology
Mail No H39
P.O. Box 218, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia

ph: +61 3 9214 8758
fax: +61 3 9214 8797

http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/ska