VLBI telecon. Tues. 27/9 2pm?

From: <Tasso.Tzioumis_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 12:00:48 +1000

Hi everyone,

It has been a long time since we had a group meeting or discussion.
Many things have happened.

In addition we have an observing session in November. Some people are
also travelling soon.

So, I have booked a line for a teleconference tomorrow
Tuesday 27 September, 2:00pm (line booked till 4:30pm)
Tel: 02 9372 4611 (6) lines.

Some items for discussion:
- eVLBI progress:
   - computers
   - fibre links
- Software correlators
- real-time fringe tests
- NZ tests
- Issues for November observations.

Please let me know if you have problems with this time.

Talked to you all tomorrow

Tasso