Schedule submission

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 19:43:52 +1000 (EST)

Hi Guys,

Just a reminder that the 2 week deadline for schedules for the Nov05
session is next week Monday. Please have schedules ready.

I would like to try a different method of schedule submission this time.
Please put the .skd schedule (plus .key and .sum files plus any other
files needed to run sched on the .key file) in either

        ftp://ftp.atnf.csiro.au/pub/people/vlbi/incoming/
(preferably a subdirectory named after the experiment if lots of files)

or
        ftp://ftp.atnf.csiro.au/pub/people/vlbi/[exper]/[exper-prefix]

Then instead of emailing vlbiobs_at_atnf, email me directly.<!--nospam--> I will then
check for obvious problems (tape changes, start stop times etc) and create
the wikipage for the experiment. Once I have done this I will email you
back, get you to check the wiki before sending a general email to
vlbiobs.

I am on vacation at the moment so don't expect a quick turn around (out of
email contact Fri-Wed).

Please try and do the following:

 - Add a fringe finder near the beginning (and once or twice afterwards)
 - Add a comment in the .key file as to what the fringe fingers (and phase
   ref sources)
 - Use the sumitem keyword in sched to include azimuth, elevation,
   slewtime and time on source (read the manual!)

Email me if you have questions.