v131ba, v187a, v187b

From: <Roopesh.Ojha_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:57:28 +1000 (EST)

Dear VLBIers

The schedules and observing details for the three experiments v131ba,
v187a and v187b have been checked and are up on the wiki. To avoid
confusion I decided not to repeat the instructions in an email (as I
usually do) so please take a look at the wiki soon. As usual there are a
very few scans when either Parkes or Hart is off source and this is
deliberate.

If you have even the slightest doubt about anything please email me or
call me. Through Sunday (Oct 30th) you can reach me on my mobile
0408-486792. From Monday (Oct 31st) I will be observing at Mopra where the
phone numbers include +61-2-6849-1801,2,3,4...

May the fringe be with you
Roopesh

Roopesh Ojha
Research Scientist
Australia Telescope National Facility. CSIRO
PO Box 76, Epping, NSW 1710, Australia
61-02-9372-4174 (work), 61-02-9372-4310 (fax)
Homepage: http://www.atnf.CSIRO.AU/~rojha/