Re: Changes to LBA week observing roster at Hobart.

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:28:09 +1000 (EST)

Hi Brett,

Your email has just reminded to send a message wrt vt07a1.

This may or may not happen depending if I get time to fiddle with the pcfs
before hand. I doubt it is worth Hobart taking part whatever happens. I
may decide to do it a 2.3 GHz and include Ceduna-ATCA and Mopra. As there
will be observers at all stations I am assuming this can be arranged
flexibly.