vt02e experiments

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:31:55 +1000 (EST)

Hi Guys,

There are not yet any scheduled for the vt02e experiments. I hope to get
them done over the weekend. But remember that the setup for each vt02e?
experiment will be identical to the following experiment. I will soon
updater the wiki to reflect this. The vt02e? experiments will generally
only have one or maybe two sources so a schedule is actually not needed.