vt02e1 schedule

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 21:35:42 +1100 (EST)

Hi Guys,

I have put the schedule for vt02e1 on the normal ftp site (see the wiki!).
This experiment has the same setup as for v131ba. We are observing only a
single source, 1610-771, so running a schedule is actually not necessary.
I have put the coordinates on the wiki so you can just setup you frequency
chain and DAS appropriately point the telescopes and start recording data.

Please call me at Mopra when you are on source and recording. An estimate
on when you think you might be on source would also be useful.