Re: Hobart update

From: <Jim.Lovell_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 09:01:37 +1100

Hi Brett,

The most important remaining experiment is V187b. It's a polarisation
experiment and requires the dual pol X-band receiver. My suggestion
would be to drop everything and concentrate on bringing the X-bad
receiver on line (weather permitting!) in time for V187b. Roopesh may
comment on whether single-pol X-band at Hpbart is still useful. The
intervening experiments are tests, so are less important (the NZ
fringe check VT03d mostly needs big antennas) but V187b is a well
ranked proposal and should take priority.

Cheers,
Jim
--
Dr Jim Lovell,                                      Jim.Lovell_at_csiro.<!--nospam-->au
CSIRO Australia Telescope National Facility       Ph:    (02) 6125 6715