Re: Proposed change to March LBA Session

From: <stingay_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 14:15:28 +1100 (EST)

Ok by us at Swinburne. Emil and I at least will be in Narrabri until
after the 25th, to do his ATCA observations. We can therefore support the
23rd easily.

##=====================================================##
Dr Steven Tingay stingay_at_astro.<!--nospam-->swin.edu.au
Swinburne SKA Project Leader
Senior Lecturer

Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing
Swinburne University of Technology
Mail No H39
P.O. Box 218, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia

ph: +61 3 9214 8758
fax: +61 3 9214 8797

http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/ska