Re: Proposed change to March LBA Session

From: <brett.reid_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 15:48:41 +1100

Hi Jim,
OK at Ho. Hopefully you received the updated IVS schedule from Cynthia a
few hours ago.

Ceduna is a bit of challenge with the 4 or 5 day break before the last
run. We will have to scratch our heads about how to have people there
during both periods.

Regards,
Brett

==============Original message text===============