Re: LBA/eVLBI meeting. 24-25 Jan 2006. Swinburne - local arrangments??

From: <stingay_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 21:25:58 +1100 (EST)

Hi Karen,

No local arrangements have been made as yet. We usually have the meeting
in a room on campus. When I know the numbers coming, I'll send around
some information. But I will not get started on that until after
Christmas. The important thing at this point is the dates.

Which, reminds me, can people please let me know if they are going to be
coming, so that I can arrange a room and catering.

Cheers, Steven

##=====================================================##
Dr Steven Tingay stingay_at_astro.<!--nospam-->swin.edu.au
Swinburne SKA Project Leader
Associate Professor

Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing
Swinburne University of Technology
Mail No H39
P.O. Box 218, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia

ph: +61 3 9214 8758
fax: +61 3 9214 8797

http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/ska