A 24h LBA session in August

From: <Jim.Lovell_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 16:52:17 +1100

Hi everyone,

To support a monitoring experiment, I'd like to organise a 24h LBA
session in the second half of August. This experiment will not
involve Ceduna or any non-Australian antennas. The suggested date is

        August 23 from 0 UT for 24h

Please let me know if this date in unsuitable.

Thanks,
Jim
--
Dr Jim Lovell,                                      Jim.Lovell_at_csiro.<!--nospam-->au
CSIRO Australia Telescope National Facility       Ph:    (02) 6125 6715