vt03e schedule ready

From: <stingay_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:09:28 +1100 (EST)

Dear All,

The schedule for vt03e, the next oz-nz VLBI test (this time also involving
Kashima in Japan) is ready:

ftp://ftp.atnf.csiro.au/pub/people/vlbi/vt03/vt03e

The wiki pages have been updated at:

http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/wiki

Koyama-san, I guess that you will be doing K5 recording and software
digital filtering to match the 1650 - 1666 MHz band (either RCP or LCP is
ok - the NZ reciever is linear and all Australian telescopes will record
both RCP and LCP). If you have any questions regarding the
frequencies/polarisations listed on the wiki, please let me know.

Any general questions, let me know.

Cheers, Steven

##=====================================================##
Dr Steven Tingay stingay_at_astro.<!--nospam-->swin.edu.au
Swinburne SKA Project Leader
Associate Professor

Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing
Swinburne University of Technology
Mail No H39
P.O. Box 218, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia

ph: +61 3 9214 8758
fax: +61 3 9214 8797

http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/ska