LBA experiment Wiki pages

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:55:52 +1100 (EST)

Hi All,

The wikipages have been setup for all LBA experiments except v184a (no
schedule yet).

  http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/wiki/index.php?n=Main.LBAMar2006

Please note:

Not schedules/wiki for the vt07a (evlbi tests) We will have to play this a
bit by ear depending on what happens in UWA etc. Assume that they will all
be dual pol using the "standard" LBA frequencies (as specified in block
schedule).

        http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/observing/lba_s2_configs.html

All vt02 experiments will use the same setup as the following experiment.
I will wiki these up soon.

The setup for v195a is fixed but there are some outstanding issues with
calibrator choices - I will not make the schedule available until this is
sorted out.

There will be a couple of changes from the block schedule

 - v191a is now 6 hours not 4
 - either v181e or v181f will be singe pol (not dual pol as on block
   schedule). The other one will be disk based not S2.