Re: New LBA schedule (V1.8)

From: <stingay_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 20:38:35 +1100 (EST)

Dear All,

Following scheduling changes, I have modified vt02f5 and v181e to be
S2-based experiments rather than as the originally scheduled disk
experiments (v181e S2 only and vt02f5 via S2 to disk: both were originally
direct to disk).

The wiki pages for the experiments have also been updated.

Any questions, please ask.

Cheers, Steven

##=====================================================##
Dr Steven Tingay stingay_at_astro.<!--nospam-->swin.edu.au
Swinburne SKA Project Leader
Associate Professor

Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing
Swinburne University of Technology
Mail No H39
P.O. Box 218, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia

ph: +61 3 9214 8758
fax: +61 3 9214 8797

http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/ska