vt03e finished

From: <sergei.gulyaev_at_email.protected>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 13:00:46 +1300

Dear All,

New Zealand has finished vt03e in time. All went smoothly on our end.

Many thanks to everyone who took part in the test, especially to our
colleague in Japan. Looking forward to the results of the test.

Kind regards,
Sergei

Professor Sergei Gulyaev, Director
Centre for Radiophysics and Space Research
Auckland University of Technology
Private Bag 92006 Auckland 1020
New Zealand

Telephone: 64-9-9219541
Facsimile: 64-9-9219973
E-mail: sergei.gulyaev_at_aut.<!--nospam-->ac.nz
Web: www.crsr.ac.nz

>>>Chris Phillips <Chris.Phillips_at_csiro.<!--nospam-->au> 03/11/06 03:03 AM >>>
Hi Guys,

Fringes found to all Australian antenna (Pks, Ced, Hob, ATCA & Mop)

Ceduna seems to have *very* poor gain in Lcp.

See:

http://pentane.ssi.swin.edu.au/~cphillip/