v185b .snp files

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 13:13:27 +1100 (EST)

Hi all,

message from Leith Godfrey... lgodfrey_at_mso.<!--nospam-->anu.edu.au

Hi everyone,

Due to the nature of experiment v185b, there are some unwanted occurences
of the tape stop command ("et" command) in the .snp files for this
experiment. Sorry for the hassle, but could each station please edit their
.snp files for v185b, to remove all the occurences of the "et" command,
leaving only the "et" command before the tape change, and the one at the
end of the experiment.

Also, for my own peace of mind, could each station please drop me a quick
email when this is done, so I will know if I need to chase anyone up about
this.

Thanks for you help,
Leith.