vt02fc

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 12:26:33 +1100 (EST)

Hi Guys,

I have created a schedule and wiki page for vt02fc in the normal places.
I have scheduled this to start at 09:00 UT. I will probably not start
running the fringe test till 10:00 UT. Start your recorders as soon as you
are onsource and tracking. I will be running the fringe check either from
home or my office (I will let you know).

Could someone from EACH observatory please give me an indication today on
when you think you will first be tracking (either the fringe test or v185b
proper).

Hart: I am happy to try fringe testing again, but my gut feelings is it
would be best to wait and try to sort out the data from the last run. It
is not much effort from my end to try again.