Mopra log format changed, logs2keyin.pl doesn't work, Tsys calibration pain in backside

From: <stingay_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 23:57:07 +1100 (EST)

Hi Guys,

Has someone looked at the logs2keyin.pl script recently to make sure that
it works with the new format of Tsys logs from Mopra? I had problems with
data from November. Emil is now reducing other data from November and is
running into similar problems. Is there a new version? If so, could we
have it? If not, could whoever is responsible for logs2keyin.pl these
days look into it.

Specifically the problems are that the day number is missing from the
vlobs logs now and that the hour field uses a space instead of a leading 0
when the hour is less than 10.

Alternatively, the vlobs logs could be fixed up so that the old log format
is restored and the current logs2keyin.pl will still work. This would
seem to be the better approach. However, I don't know who is responsible
for the new vlobs. Tasso will know.

Cheers, Steven

##=====================================================##
Dr Steven Tingay stingay_at_astro.<!--nospam-->swin.edu.au
Swinburne SKA Project Leader
Associate Professor

Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing
Swinburne University of Technology
Mail No H39
P.O. Box 218, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia

ph: +61 3 9214 8758
fax: +61 3 9214 8797

http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/ska