Re: May LBA schedule v0.0: first try

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:47:09 +1100

Hi Jim,

I would suggest maybe more time for vc001 as it will be the first fringe
check probably.

I would like to claim first dibs on spare time for eVLBI type testing.
The specific times don't matter too much (06:00-00:00 AEST is best...)
but I can leave this until the next iteration of the schedule.

Should we be allowing disk space for tests? E.g. 3mm fringes?

Can the block schedule include the disk data rate? E.g I double v188a
will be 1-pol 2-IF as the block schedule says.