Re: Fringe test during vt02g1?

From: <stingay_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 13:12:14 +1000 (EST)

Hi Chris,

ATCA should be ready to go very close to the start of vt02g1. I think a
fringe-check will be very important.

Cheers, Steven

##=====================================================##
Dr Steven Tingay stingay_at_astro.<!--nospam-->swin.edu.au
Swinburne SKA Project Leader
Associate Professor

Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing
Swinburne University of Technology
Mail No H39
P.O. Box 218, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia

ph: +61 3 9214 8758
fax: +61 3 9214 8797

http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/ska