Message from Giuseppe - ftp links

From: <Tasso.Tzioumis_at_email.protected>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 13:09:15 +1000

The links have now been fixed. Files moved to correct area

Tasso

>Hi Chris, hi all,
>
>The vt09a schedule is in the fringe check directory:
>
>ftp://ftp.atnf.csiro.au/pub/people/vlbi/fringe-checks/vt09/vt09a/
>
>The link in the Wiki page is incorrect and does not work.
>Can someone correct the wiki or move the files?
>
>Cheers,
>
>Giuseppe
>

>On 5/13/06, Chris Phillips <Chris.Phillips_at_csiro.<!--nospam-->au> wrote:
>>Hi All,
>>
>>The scheduled and wiki for vt09a and vc002 are finally ready and
>>in the
>>normal place. I have *not* copied schedules etc to the observatories.
>>
>>The pcfs schedule may try and stop the tapes between each scan.
>>Could an
>>fs expert please check the snap file and remove extra tape stops if
>>necessary.
>>
>>Please note that this is a dual frequency (single pol) setup -
>>special
>>cabling into the DAS will be required.
>>
>>I am off to bed now...
>>
>>Cheers
>>Chris

Tasso Tzioumis, Australia Telescope National Facility, CSIRO
Location: Cnr Pembroke & Vimiera Rds, Marsfield, NSW, 2122, AUSTRALIA
Post: PO Box 76, Epping, NSW 1710, AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61 2 9372 4350 Fax: +61 2 9372 4450 or 4310
Email: Tasso.Tzioumis_at_csiro.<!--nospam-->au