v181a2

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:13:25 +1000 (EST)

Hi everyone

It would be useful for testing if I had some data left on the lbadr
recorders. Assuming you are still recording could you please stop running
diskclean.pl when it gets to the stage that the disks will not fill up (ie
if disko says you have 2hrs left, stop diskclean 2hrs before then end of
the experiment).

If you are not running the recorder please do! Hopefully you are running
on the internal disks. If not please change over and we can move some data
over later.