Re: vlbi telecon this week?

From: <Tasso.Tzioumis_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 16:20:14 +1000

Hi everyone,

A serious time conflict has surfaced for the planned Friday telecon
and we will have to postpone it. Apologies for not picking this up
earlier.

New time:

Wednesday 14th June, 2pm AEST

I hope this suits everyone and I hope the time is also more suitable
for our colleagues in NZ and WA. But it is going to be hard to
postpone much longer as key people are travelling again after next week.

I'm looking forward to your agenda items and talking next Wednesday.

Cheers
Tasso