Re: PCFS - please, please, please. (From Simon Ellingsen)

From: <stingay_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 10:59:38 +1000 (EST)

Hi Simon,

If you are willing to take this on, I'd say go for it. I'll defer any
work on compilation of Tsys and other calibration information until we
hear back from you, if this is really feasible.

I suspect that it is more than a few days work (especially at the ATCA),
but I agree that this would be the ideal solution, if possible. I think
it is also an excellent use of your e-Research money.

Good luck and Cheers,

Steven

##=====================================================##
Dr Steven Tingay stingay_at_astro.<!--nospam-->swin.edu.au
Swinburne SKA Project Leader
Associate Professor

Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing
Swinburne University of Technology
Mail No H39
P.O. Box 218, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia

ph: +61 3 9214 8758
fax: +61 3 9214 8797

http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/ska