Problem running disko?

From: <Jim.Lovell_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 14:54:40 +1000

Hi everyone,

Some people have had problems running disko on some of the data recorders. The symptom is an error message saying (in part) that it can't find a font. The problem is actually with Debian's installation of perl and the Tk module. I found a fix on the web and have documented what I did with the Tid recorder to fix it and have put it on the wiki.

Cheers,
Jim