Re: v190c Hobart arrangements.

From: <stingay_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 08:25:50 +1000 (EST)

Hi Brett,

Does that mean that someone will be around during the day today for v190c?

Cheers, Steven

##=====================================================##
Dr Steven Tingay stingay_at_astro.<!--nospam-->swin.edu.au
Swinburne SKA Project Leader
Associate Professor

Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing
Swinburne University of Technology
Mail No H39
P.O. Box 218, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia

ph: +61 3 9214 8758
fax: +61 3 9214 8797

http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/ska