Re: V190c fring tests - Parkes on air.

From: <stingay_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 10:06:22 +1000 (EST)

Hi John,

Once the 1st hour of fringe-checking is complete, and we are done with the
data, could you start recording again into a directory named v190c and
delete the v999 directory, in order to save disk space on the xraids.

Similar comments apply at all telescopes. Any questions, let me know.
I'm on x4031 or x4027 for the duration. Look at the wiki first, however.

Cheers, Steven

##=====================================================##
Dr Steven Tingay stingay_at_astro.<!--nospam-->swin.edu.au
Swinburne SKA Project Leader
Associate Professor

Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing
Swinburne University of Technology
Mail No H39
P.O. Box 218, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia

ph: +61 3 9214 8758
fax: +61 3 9214 8797

http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/ska