v190c fringes

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 12:22:10 +1000 (EST)

Hi All,

Fringes all around for v190c for all DAS/frequencies. Parkes pol is around
the right way.

   http://pentane.ssi.swin.edu.au/~cphillip/v190c/

This is a bit of an eclectic set due to the mix mode setup. Parkes fringes
on phasecal source 0736-303.

Sorry for the delay - This was a version control problem with my software
- I have no idea why it has been working at all lately (it worked
yesterday!) as some old bug fixes had not been propagated into the
system.