LBA Schedule v 2.0

From: <Jim.Lovell_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:46:07 +1000

Hi everyone,

Here's a revised draft of the schedule with the new Tid times
factored in. It should also be more Parkes-friendly John (but let me
know if not). My apologies to everyone whose experiments have
disappeared in the new version.

I'd like to get this finalised by Wednesday so please let me know
ASAP if there are any problems.

Thanks,
Jim
--
Dr Jim Lovell,                                      Jim.Lovell_at_csiro.<!--nospam-->au
CSIRO Australia Telescope National Facility       Ph:    (02) 6125 6715