Nov VLBI

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 12:17:43 +1100 (EST)

Hi all,

Mostly for Brett Dawsons benefit at Parkes I have made a summary of the
frequencies to be used for the November VLBI run. Please remember that the
wiki is the definitive source not this list (ie double check the wiki for
each experiment!).

Half of the experiments need 2 DAS with a 32 MHz frequency offset at
Parkes (& AT & MP). The other stations will either just observe with one
frequency (Dual Pol) or single pol at the same two frequencies. Please
could PIs fill in the details for their experiments on the wiki asap
(Steve/Adam/Emil).

For the v131 and v215 experimnents, which only need one DAS, it would be
useful for the second to be setup to the same frequency so I can run some
evlbi tests in parallel.

Could someone at each station please look at the frequency rannges for the
experiments with 64 MHz sky coverage and comment if it would be better to
observe 32 MHz lower frequency. (rx or RFI issues).

The wiki has been updated for all user experiments. I will create Pa/Mp/At
schedules soon.

         http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/wiki/index.php?n=Main.LBANov2006

       Central Freq (MHz) Sky frequency
         DAS1 DAS2