Re: Ship VLBI disks ASAP, please

From: <Tasso.Tzioumis_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 10:16:11 +1100

Just to add to Gary's message:

Our store guys package all this on a special palette. This should
keep all the disks together and avoid rough handling.

Let us know how it is when it gets to Swinburne.

Cheers
Tasso

On 24/11/2006, at 9:05 AM, Gary.Scott_at_csiro.<!--nospam-->au wrote:

>Hi Steven,
>10 boxes of disks were yesterday shipped from Marsfield via
>airmail, and
>will hopefully arrive today. These are broken up into 6 "double" boxes
>containing 2 cases each (12), 3 single boxes containing 1 case each
>(3),
>15 cases in all. The other contained 8 removable drives.
>
>Cheers,
>Gary.

Tasso Tzioumis, Australia Telescope National Facility, CSIRO
Location: Cnr Pembroke & Vimiera Rds, Marsfield, NSW, 2122, AUSTRALIA
Post: PO Box 76, Epping, NSW 1710, AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61 2 9372 4350 Fax: +61 2 9372 4450 or 4310
Email: Tasso.Tzioumis_at_csiro.<!--nospam-->au