Re: VLBI telecon - Wedn 20 Dec, 2pm

From: <Tasso.Tzioumis_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:00:53 +1100

Hi everyone,

It is time to have a telecon again before the end of the year, both
to bring everyone up to date with developments and to plan for
upcoming events, particularly the vlbi observing in January and March.

The number to call is 02 6214 3364 (and all need to dial the full
number)

I have booked the number for the period 1:30-5:30pm AEST, but the
nominal start time is 2pm. Let me know if there are huge problems
with this and we can move within the above window.

Agenda items
--------------------
Below is a draft list. Please send more

- issues arising from November run
- correlation progress
- matters arising from October workshop
    - PAMELA
- planning for the January run
    - disks
    - observers
    - telescope issues
- planning for the March run
- updates on networks
- update on disks
     - Xraid testing
- update on S2s
- update on NCRIS
- Mk5b at Parkes and visit from USNO
- e-research post-funding workshop
- VSOP2 meeting in March
- next vlbi-operations/eVLBI meeting - when and where?
- future vlbi sessions - move to 4/year?
     - disk issues
     - Rx changes
     - Tid scheduling
- remote observing
-AOB

See you then
Tasso

Tasso Tzioumis, Australia Telescope National Facility, CSIRO
Location: Cnr Pembroke & Vimiera Rds, Marsfield, NSW, 2122, AUSTRALIA
Post: PO Box 76, Epping, NSW 1710, AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61 2 9372 4350 Fax: +61 2 9372 4450 or 4310
Email: Tasso.Tzioumis_at_csiro.<!--nospam-->au