Re: June LBA session

From: <brett.reid_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 11:18:20 +1100

Hi Jim,
I entered the first mentioned group of dates on to our schedule page as
a tentative block. Either block is OK though.

Here is how Hobart's schedule looks with the first mentioned LBA dates:
http://www-ra.phys.utas.edu.au/schedules/schedule_2007_06.html

Cheers,
Brett.

--
Brett Reid
Observatory Manager, Radio Astronomy Group