Fwd: Invitation to participate in VLBI in the GLAST Era

From: <stingay_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 08:30:31 +1100

Dear All,

I'm thinking of going to the GLAST/VLBI workshop at Goddard in April.
Below is an abstract I've submitted, sort of on behalf of our team.
Is anyone else planing to go to this meeting? Or does anyone have any
comments on VLBI/GLAST they would like to add?

GLAST is likely to be a very important project for global VLBI over
the next ten years. As the only Southern Hemipshere VLBI array, we
probably need to be represented at the meeting. It so far seems to be
highly north--centric. With our recent upgrades and new antennas
coming on line, this is a good chance to get the word out.

Cheers, Steven