Re: (First) eVLBI fringes

From: <stingay_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 22:12:20 +1100

Hi Adam, Chris,

Just looking at the GRB all sky monitor page and the only GRB in the
last 7 days is at -42 dec. It is on the wrong side of the sky I think
and probably too old to detect an afterglow (18 March event), but if
you get a chance, maybe worth a poke for half an hour if you feel
inclined. Coords are:

03 14 09; -42 57 42 (J2000)

You will need a nearby phase reference source. PKS 0332-403 (in
ATCAT) might be ok, but is ~4.5 deg away.

Cheers, Steven

--
Assoc. Prof. Steven Tingay