New contact details (fwd)

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 13:12:06 +1000 (EST)

>FromJim, header too long for vlbiobs...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 09:55:46 +1000
From: Jim Lovell <Jim.Lovell_at_utas.<!--nospam-->edu.au>

Hi everyone,

I recently left CSIRO to take up a position at the University of Tasmania as
Project Scientist for a VLBI array for geodesy. I'll be in Canberra until the
end of June and will then move to Tasmania. My new contact details are:

   email: Jim.Lovell_at_utas.<!--nospam-->edu.au

and address as of July 1:

   School of Mathematics and Physics
   Private Bag 21
   University of Tasmania
   Hobart Tas 7001
   Australia

   phone number : TBD

If you've sent me any email in the past two weeks to my CSIRO address there's a
good chance I didn't see it, so please send again.

Regards,
Jim