Swinburne VLBI meeting - agenda

From: <stingay_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 16:14:01 +1000

Dear All,

After some comments, attached is what should be the final agenda for
our meeting, I think. Let me know if there are any remaining comments
or changes required.

I've added a talk from UWA on GPU/FPGA work and correlators.

I've made some small changes to the times and presentation contents.

Cheers, Steven
--
Assoc. Prof. Steven Tingay