Fringe Test (vt02j*)

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 22:33:06 +1000 (EST)

Hi All

Summary of the fringe tests tonight.

vt02ja - K-band

         Fringes Pa-Mp-At-Ho

         No fringes to Cd. I think this is a SNR problem. Unfortunately
         there we no strong fringes up at the right time. We maybe should
         consider trying again before Sunday, although I realise this is
         a pain for Ceduna rx changing.

vt02jb - Sband (CenA)

         Fringes Ti-Mp-Pa-At
         Some odd Ho fringes, probably due to RF setup problem (no
         corrected)
         No Ceduna fringes (but see below).

vt02jc - Sband (1921-293)

         Fringes Mp-Pa-At-Ho-Cd (Ti not attempted)
         I think the lack of fringes on CenA is a baseline length problem

In summary S-band looks good all around. The Ceduna K-band is worrying but
probably a sensitivity issue.