Re: v211b fringes

From: <John.Reynolds_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 09:23:00 +1000 (EST)

Steven,

>Parkes pols are swapped Chris?

The vc027 plots all look OK to me - which plots are you referring to
showing Parkes reversed?

The polarization actually looks pretty good - it seems we have the
L-band delay-shifter + hybrid pretty working well here.

The vx012a finges on 1510-089, ATCA-Parkes at 1480MHz also don't look too
shabby. I'd be interested to see the other frequencies on
ATCA-Parkes-Mopra.

>Those Ceduna fringes are sweet! Well done Aidan and Brett. Awesome work.

I second that!

Cheers,
John R