Move to Curtin University of Technology

From: <stingay_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 20:17:17 +1000

Dear All,

Today I signed on the dotted line to move to the Curtin University of
Technology, as a new Professor of Radio Astronomy, effective next
Tuesday.

Over the next 6 months I'll be building a new group at Curtin,
concentrating on continuing work on VLBI/e-VLBI and contributing to
developments for ASKAP, including the long baseline component of
ASKAP.

I'm looking forward to continuing all of our activities in which we
have acheived such great success together the last few years, from
Curtin now.

Cheers, Steven
--
Assoc. Prof. Steven Tingay