LBA testing procedures

From: <Tasso.Tzioumis_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 18:52:06 +1000

Hi everyone,

a draft document about the current testing procedures on the LBA and
what we can do to improve them.

This includes a number of action items that potentially involve many
of you. Please review and let me know your comments.

I plan to finalise this version of the document before the end of
next week. Hence I'll appreciate comments by mid-week if possible.

Cheers and have a good long-weekend

Tasso

Tasso Tzioumis, Australia Telescope National Facility, CSIRO
Location: Cnr Pembroke & Vimiera Rds, Marsfield, NSW, 2122, AUSTRALIA
Post: PO Box 76, Epping, NSW 1710, AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61 2 9372 4350 Fax: +61 2 9372 4450 or 4310
Email: Tasso.Tzioumis_at_csiro.<!--nospam-->au