Mopra Tsys on wiki

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:15:29 +1100

Hi Guys,

I have added a link for Mopra Tsys to the Feb2008 Wiki for each
experiment. You have the option of getting the Tsys measurements in
ANTAB format or as a .png plot. I can add the link to old experiments
as well (or just edit the wiki yourself!)

A few caveats:

  - The values are not smoothed/averaged. They *need* to be (and
filtered). This is an exercise for the reader....
  - The four columns are the 2 IF/2pol Tsys measurements for Mopra.
Depending on your experiment, columns will have
     to be duplicated/erased.
  - Attenuation often saturates, meaning Tsys goes to 0.
  - Comments have been added giving average Tsys per scan. This does
not do any filtering so may not
    be useful.

If anyone has any constructive ideas on how to do this better (e.g.
good filtering/averaging approaches) , I'm happy to
work with you.

Chris Phillips
CSIRO ATNF eVLBI project scientist
Office: (+61) (0)2 93724608 Mobile: (+61) (0)439487601