New v275a schedule

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 09:48:43 +1000

Hi all,

Sorry but I have just updated the v275a schedule (09:45am Tuesday 5th
August). If you have already grabbed the schedule, please get the
updated version.

(This is because of the way the mac mail saved attachments. Please
upload .skd files to the ftp incoming area - don't email me .skd
or .key files)

Chris Phillips
CSIRO ATNF eVLBI project scientist
Office: (+61) (0)2 93724608 Mobile: (+61) (0)439487601