Hobart back in operation

From: <Simon.Ellingsen_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 15:24:25 +1100

Hi,
                Brett and Eric believe they have identified the cause of the Hobart
drives problem we experienced the other day - a faulty relay in the
drives-off circuit. This has been replaced and we have put in place
some additional safety measures while we check that this was indeed
the cause of the problem. So we will commence LBA observations again
shortly.

Regards

Simon
--
Simon Ellingsen : Senior Lecturer Physics & Astronomy, University of
Tasmania