AFL footy tipping has started again

From: <Jim.Lovell_at_email.protected>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 04:47:52 +1100

Hi everyone,

The footy season is upon us yet again and the usual Astro Tipping
Competition (formerly the LBA Tipping Comp) is back up and running. If
you're interested in joining the fun, now's the time to sign up. If you
tipped last year then all you need to sign back in and start tipping. If
you're new to this then sign up for membership at http://tipping.afl.com.au
<http://tipping.afl.com.au/> and then join the competition by going here:
http://tipping.afl.com.au/jc.cfm?c=78969
<http://tipping.afl.com.au/jc.cfm?c=78969&P=LBA> &P=LBA the password is LBA

How do people feel about making things a little more interesting this year
and having say a $5 joining fee? The winner takes all except whoever comes
last, they get their money back. Please let me know yes or no and if more
than 70% say yes, we'll go with the fee this year.

Just to remind you (as he reminded me!) Simon Ellingsen has won the
competition for the last two years running so please help.

The first game of the season is next Thursday when the mighty Blues take on
Richmond.

Cheers,

Jim

P.S. If there's anyone who you think would be interested in participating
and is not on this list, please invite them.