wiki disk summary table

From: <C.Hotan_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 10:31:54 +0800

Hi All,

FYI, I have modified the Disk Summary Table on the wiki.
http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/wiki/index.php?n=Main.DiskSummary

I have made a repeat table at the bottom of the page, and populated it with all disks (of any size) currently held by Swinburne. These are all SWIN disks, so effectively they are simply removed from the pool. I haven't just deleted them though should we ever re-introduce them, and also because we do still have some SWIN disks in the pool (allowing more easy disk auditing).

Any non-500 SWIN disks that we currently have will remain in circulation or at Curtin/Epping for use as storage.

Any 500's remaining in the main disk summary table need to (where appropriate) have their data transferred via networks to WA, then be returned to Swinburne. Curtin currently have 6 such disk sets, I intend to have them on the way to Victoria hopefully by the end of the week. Maybe next week.

Hope this suits everyone.

Cheers

Claire