ATLOD changes

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 16:08:25 +1000

Hi all,

During the VLBI operations in Curtin last month it was casually said
by someone that they had fixed various problems in ATLOD for AIPS. It
was implied everyone had independently made these changes.

If anyone does have ATLOD changes they have made, please let me know
and I will collate them into the most recent version. Additionally
people might want to check the ATNF web pages that they are using the
most recent version.

ftp://ftp.atnf.csiro.au/pub/software/AIPS/atlod/

Chris Phillips
CSIRO ATNF eVLBI project scientist
Office: (+61) (0)2 93724608 Mobile: (+61) (0)439487601