Notes for LBA session

From: <Simon.Ellingsen_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 13:38:23 +1000

Hi,
                I've improved the VLBI observing notes for both Ceduna and Hobart,
adding more setup information. You can find them on the wiki under
the Hobart and Ceduna pages respectively (called Remote VLBI
Observing) in both cases.

                I've also updated the observer roster (find it either on the Hobart
page, or the schedules page on the wiki), so that at the end it has :
- suggested disk allocations for experiments
- suggested setups, LOs, DAS profiles, tones etc. NOTE: I think that
these are correct, however, please check them carefully for your
particular experiment.

Please have a look at this information + the general LBA wiki for your
experiment. If you have questions please ask sooner, rather than later.

Regards

Simon
--
Simon Ellingsen : Senior Lecturer Physics & Astronomy, University of
Tasmania